Upcoming Producers is back with a brand new edition of the Beatbakkers Beattapes: The Beatbakkers Beattape Volume 5. This time with even more beats, even more talent, even more international. From Japan to Holland, from Korea to Belgium; producers all over the planet have been selected for this beattape release. Do you want to know what upcoming producers and beatmakers have made it on this years release?
Don’t wait any longer and download the Beatbakkers Beattape 5 via Beatbakkers.com
Stream: Beatbakkers Beattape 5
01. Tatooine – Tie-Yaki (Japan)
02. Maitro – Boyz ‘N The Hood (Netherlands)
03. Zpu-Zilla – Never (Germany)
04. Revolt – I Have A Story (Poland)
05. DJ Proof – One Day (United States of America)
06. PS Recordz – Space Age (Netherlands)
07. 7even Sun – Dayafterday (France)
08. Phillipdrummond – Dust settles (United States of America)
09. Jawnson – Stay Silent (Netherlands)
10. Sherpa – Rollin (Switzerland)
11. Toma – Have Mercy (Belgium)
12. BambzProd – Rattrapages (France)
13. XXL Beats – G-Funk On Steroids (Netherlands)
14. Jay-En – My City (Finland)
15. Sensei Beatz – Así De Simple (Argentina)
16. Cise2 AKA Øde Soul – Gone With The Wind (Israel)
17. So Soulful – Two Souls (Netherlands)
18. Infiltrate – Windmills (United Kingdom)
19. Wauz Beats – Blue J (Suriname)
20. B-Tuck – Freak Me Baby (Korea)
21. Pheelin – Yung Minds (Netherlands)
22. Exkreevas Beatz – A Brand New Day (Mozambique)
23. Sacrebleu – Chilling at night (Netherlands)
24. Skoop – Cool Kick (Belgium)
25. Z.u.r.a. – Street (Georgia)
26. Nick Da Lunatic – Jordinair (Netherlands)
27. Zelfkweek – On My Way (Belgium)
28. LyMa Enterprise – Destination of Mars (Netherlands)
29. Johann Sebastian – Love (United States of America)
30. Sneak-E – Juicy Days (Netherlands)
Hailing from the city of Hamilton, upcoming producer Indigo†† has been releasing a steady stream of promotional singles as he prepares to release a compilation mixtape this fall.
Indigo’s production style combines dark soundscapes with layered instrumentation, the new single “War” features label mate Dhamiri who flows intensely over the catchy string laced production.
Proclaiming he’s “Ready for War”, Dhamiri brings the aggression and energy of the record to life as he drops his signature grime influenced delivery. Dhamiri will also have a new mixtape due out this fall.
Sur Jazz’s Mo’nin’, a bootleg of James Fauntleroy’s “Mo’nin”, brings life to a song that bleeds through guitar riffs and smoothly sung harmonies.
While the original is for sure a love ballad, Sur Jazz’s version brings more rhythm by incorporating drums and some bounce to deliver a livelier experience fit for both sides of the #mood spectrum.
For this exclusive, we reach out to Queens’ Producer, L’Camino for something new.
L’Camino teams up with a producer he’s been working with a lot recently, so he says. BES, also from Queens, is a 20-year old music producer. (who’s been working recently with L’Camino on Odali’s upcoming project make sure to check that out). The both of them give us, PNK LGHTR. This track brings all the chill vibes of the summer into one beat for the listeners to enjoy!
WoodysProduce has released the first track of his project “31.” With “31,” WoodysProduce will drop a new track on YouTube every day in August starting today.
Every track comes with a music video that is entirely curated and created by him. The first track is called “The Tides”. (more…)
In the late portion of Spring, SGULL brought to us his debut album “Senoritis.” Consisting of 18 tracks, the Connecticut based producer brings his creative juices to the for-front. But why stop there? SGULL is known for his smooth layered samples and production that makes you just want to take a ride through a sunset or sunrise.